Like the sign says, what are the bullet points that describe your product as “awesome?” A bullet point provides saleable information — size, theme, use case, and anything special about the product. A bullet point is short, easy to read, and provides the extra value proposition for a product.
Here are the items we are looking for in a bullet point and the style of writing preferred:
· Measurements — full and complete measurements
· Design — contemporary, classic, farmhouse
· Use case — storage, lighting, seating
· Value ad or point of difference of the product
-Start each bullet point with a capital letter.
– Bullet points should be written as sentence fragments.
– There should be no punctuation at the end of a bullet point.
– Use semicolons to separate phrases in a single bullet point.
– Do not include promotional information or links.
– Do not use HTML
– Use keywords you would like your product to rank by but don’t overuse them. Keep it human readable.